AVALON AdvanCleanse, Promotes healthier intestinal system!
- Promotes healthy intestinal system
- Maintains microflora balance
- Aids in clearing of intestinal waste
- Soothes stomach discomfort
- Promotes better nutrient absorption
- Supports immunity
- AdvanProbiotics, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus paracasei, Lactobacillus rhamnosus,Bifidobacteria lactis, Galactooligosaccharids (GOS)
- No additives
Probiotics are a class of beneficial bacteria that live in our intestinal tract. They help to maintain intestinal microflora balance and promote healthy gastrointestinal system.
Prebiotics are non-digestible foods ingredients that act as “foods” for probiotics. They help to stimulate the growth of probiotics (good bacteria).
For adults: Take 1 capsule, 1-2 times daily after meal.
For children (aged 1-12): Take 1 capsule per day after meal (open capsule and stir contents into cool drink or mix into food).
Most people will feel the difference in 2-3 days and experience smoother bowel movement in 7 days (individual results may vary). AdvanCleanse™ is intended to provide optimal intestinal health and is suitable for long-term usage.<
Yes. Both probiotics and prebiotics in AdvanCleanse™ are good for development of strong immune system in kids. The friendly bacteria are natural, safe and effective for anyone aged 1 and above.
Using a unique DNA selection technology, AdvanCleanse™ strains of probiotics are cultured to be resistant to acid (to survive in our harsh stomach acids condition), alkali and heat to ensure highest survival rate and stability in the intestine.
Antibiotics disturb the balance of microflora in our intestine as it kills both good and bad bacteria. We recommend that you take AdvanCleanse™ at least 2 hours before/after taking antibiotics. For best results, AdvanCleanse™ should be taken for 4 consecutive weeks after antibiotics treatment to promote growth of good bacteria.
No. AdvanCleanse™ is remarkably safe. Some people may experience excess gas and bloatedness when using the product for the first time. However, these symptoms usually go off once the intestinal tract has adjusted to the new type of probiotics.
- Did you know… Prebiotics stimulate the growth and activity of beneficial intestinal bacteria, known as probiotics. Prebiotics are naturally found in fruit, vegetables and wholegrains. Good sources are garlic, onions, leeks, flaxseed, lentils, beans] and bananas.
- Did you know… prebiotics increase absorption of calcium and improve bone mineral density…
I took once a day as my constipation is only occasionally. On the 8th day, my body expelled lots of waste. Will continue to support this cleansing product as I have with seller’s whitening (AVALONTM NaturBeautyTM) and collagen (AVALONTM Japanese Fish Collagen) product.
Second purchase. So far can see positive effects for my husband whose digestive system is affected due to excessive coffee & chilli.